Safe Dining – This is how it is done in the Villa im Tal!
- Your table must be reserved in advance; in Germany's "Stufe 2" for Hessen's Corona Safety Measures two Households or 10 People plus fully vaccinated people or people fully recovered from the virus and children under the age of 14 may sit at a table.
- At the moment a negative Corona-Test is not need for outdoor dining.
For indoor dining our employees will check for a negative Corona-Test (either a negative Antigen-Test (not older than 24hours) or a certificate to prove that you have fully recovered from a Corona infection or a positive PCR-Test, that is older than 28 days, but not older than 6 months or proof that you are fully vaccinated and that 15 days have passed since your last shot. Please have the necessary documention available when you arrive in the Villa. If the Inz. Numbers are under 35 no test is required.
- Here you will find a List of all test centers in Wiesbaden
- We use the Luca-App! This App helps for the safe and confidential documentation of your contact datei so that infections can be quickly traced and unnecessary spreading can be prevented. Ideally the Luca-App should be downloaded before your visit. Then, once arriving in the Villa im Tal - you only have to scan a QR-Code & check in! Please not that the Villa im Tal and the Luca-App cannot read your contact information. Only the Ministry of Health can read the contact information, once it is decoded after an infection is made known. Once you leave the Villa you just check out over the App and you have done your bit - no strings attached!
- Enjoy your visit with the knowledge that we are doing our uptmost to keep you, your guests and the Villa im Tal team safe.